Typical applications include:
- Semi-con: HDD Components, Wafer Handling, Jigs, Casings, & Connectors
- Industrial: Conveying, Metering, and Sensing applications
Target conductivity for 3DXSTAT™ ESD ABS:
- 10^7 to 10^9 Ohm surface resistivity on 3DP sample using concentric ring method.
- Note: Internal studies have indicated that increased extruder temperatures can achieve higher levels of conductivity. Likewise, lower extruder temperatures have resulted in lower levels of conductivity. Each printer is set-up differently as well as varied part geometry. Therefore, expect some trial time to understand how this filament works in your specific printer / application.
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: 220 - 240°C (desktop printers). 3DXSTAT™ ESD ABS is a filled product and has a higher melt viscosity vs. unfilled ABS. Therefore, it is sometimes necessary to print at higher temperatures to allow the resin to flow properly.
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Bed Prep: Kapton Polyimide Tape, ABS/Acetone Slurry
- Support Material: water soluble support
- Drying Instructions: Desiccant, Air tight bag, or drying equipment