3DXMAX® ASA (Acrylonitirle Styrene Acrylate) is a UV-resistant weather-able polymer. Our ASA has a low-gloss matte finish that makes it a perfect filament for technical prints - especially when you don't want the high-gloss surface finish often associated with many other 3D printing materials such as ABS, PETG, or PLA. ASA's UV-stability makes it an ideal material for outdoor applications that will experience intense exposure to the sun and weather. ASA's exceptional mechanical and thermal properties - coupled with excellent UV-stability - is why this resin is used the Auto, Marine, and RV industries for exterior applications such as mirror housings, cowl covers, radiator grills, and sensor housings.
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 235 - 255°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C, cool the bed down by about 10-20°C after the first couple of layers
- Bed Prep: 3DXTech Polyimide Tape, ABS / Acetone Slurry, or Hairspray on clean glass
- Enclosure: We recommend using a printer with an enclosure to help keep some heat in while printing with ASA
- Support: water soluble support works great to create complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: Desiccant, air tight bag, or drying equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.