CarbonX™ CF-Nylon Filament is formulated using a PA6 copolymer reinforced with high-modulus carbon fiber. This filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, improved chemical and thermal resistance, excellent surface quality, and ease of printing.
Water Soluble Support works great with CarbonX™ CF NYLON and allows you to print parts with complex geometries and then dissolve away the support in warm water.
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: 240-270°C. CarbonX™ CF Nylon exhibits improved layer bonding at higher temperatures.
- Bed Temp: 80 - 100°C
- Bed Prep: Polyimide Tape, Clean glass with ABS/Acetone Slurry
- Hardened Nozzle: 0.4mm or larger. We strongly recommend our A2 Hardened Steel Nozzles
- Layer Height: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers below 0.25mm with carbon fiber grades. Lower than 0.25mm may create too much back pressure in the hot end and result in poor feeding, jams, drive gear clicking, and eating a notch into the filament.
- Drying Instructions: Desiccant in air tight bag or drying equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.