Using premium PETG and High-Modulus Carbon Fiber (not carbon powder or milled carbon fiber). CarbonX™ CF-PETG is an improved CF reinforced 3D printing filament vs. the competition. This 3D Printing filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing. Made in the USA
Water Soluble Support works great with CarbonX™ CF-PETG and allows you to print parts with complex geometries and then dissolve away the support in warm water.
Carbon fiber reinforced filaments are abrasive and can wear out a brass or aluminum nozzle. We recommend Hardened Steel Nozzles
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: Ideally 230 to 260°C
- Platform Temp: 70 to 90°C
- Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, Hairspray
- Nozzle: We currently recommend minimum 0.40mm orifice.
- Layer Height: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers below 0.2mm with CF Grades.
- Carbon fiber filament is more abrasive than unfilled materials, so extended use will result in more wear on your nozzle.
- Support: Water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.