3DXSTAT™ ESD PETG is an advanced ESD-Safe compound designed for use in critical applications that require electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection. Made using cutting-edge multi-wall carbon nanotube technology, state of the art compounding technology, and precision extrusion processes. Target surface resistance: 10^7 to 10^9 Ohm.
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: Ideally 230 to 260°C
- Platform Temp: 60 to 90°C
- Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, Hairspray
- Support: water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found
- Drying Instructions: Desiccant, Air tight bag, or
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.